“We are grateful and humbled to work alongside clients and partners around the globe on a wide range of pressing social impact issues.''
- Nikhil Bumb, Associate Director
FSG is a mission-driven and equity-focused consulting firm. We are experienced advisors to corporations and foundation leaders. We've recently moved from founder led to a co-CEO model with Lauren Smith and Greg Hills at the helm.
Annual Budget: $24MIntroduction: View
Funders Partners: View
A DAY IN
40% Business Dev
30% Case Client
30% Firm People
As the Managing Director:
- You will keep equity at the center of all of our work as you oversee and deliver work that transforms our clients and results in social change at scale.
- You will scale FSG's global practice by personally generating $2M-$3M in revenue annually.
- You will attract and develop talent for FSG in the short and long term.
- You will help shape the direction of the firm as a member of the leadership team and external thought partner and influencer.
- You report to co-CEOs, Lauren Smith and Greg Hills.
You will oversee project-specific teams that are staffed by consultants and analysts from FSG's global consulting pool. A typical project team looks like this.
You will work in the same office as SF based staff listed here.
Organizational Structure: View
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Start date: Summer 2019
Salary range: $200k-$320k additional details are here.
> Frequently Asked Questions: View
Your Future Legacy
- Because of your leadership and the caliber of your work, FSG is widely known as the “go to” firm for sharp, smart and actionable strategy for the world’s most pressing issues.
You are known as a leadership tree -- the people you've developed go on to become partners at top firms, CEOs at game changing organizations, and entrepreneurs at some of the country’s most promising startups.
Your work transforms FSG, the social impact sector, and you.
"The FSG team is different from other consultants. They don't just throw out a bunch of recommendations and leave; they really care about helping us make an impact in the world and in our business. The team members all have the same values, passion, and dedication, and they guided us consistently through every step of the project."
- Latondra Newton, Former Group Vice President
Social Innovation, Toyota Motor North America